Friday, October 27, 2006

Delivery !!!

October 26th was delivery day! Stewart Transport called me as I was walking out of work and asked if I wanted to have the car delivered the morning of the 27th or the driver (Randy who was a great guy; thanks Randy) was only 45 minutes away and could deliver it by 6 pm.... no hesitation there, I couldn't get home quick enough.



Tyler loves it and even got to go up in the back of the truck and walk around! However he thinks a black & white zebra paint would look good!?!? He may be watching too much "Pimp My Ride" when I'm not home. :/





First drive!




Got her in place;had to lower the jack stands a bit for the buck to clear but all is good now... time to go do inventory (on over a dozen boxes). Several items were on back order but the guys at Factory Five have been really great and only a few items I need at the start of the build are on back order; should have stuff coming in the next few weeks.

No comments: