Saturday, November 15, 2008

Power & Cooling

Here is the power distribution box that is part of the I squared system I used. Up front is a smaller controller that uses low voltage lines to all the switches and communicates to this box via a 10 pin serial cable.

This image grabbed my eye because of my build partner laying in the sun. I'm writing this blog wayyyy after the pictures were taken and our Chocolate Lab passed away back in October. Many good fond memories of working on the car with just her in the garage, or her sneaking up on me to see what I was doing.

Upper rad hose; I was able to use the stock mustang upper radiator hose and just make a cut in it to include the T. The cut was not as straight as I would like but thats me being picky.

The lower rad hose shown here was not as easy as the upper, thanks to the ffcobra forums I found a couple of part #'s available at Advance and Autozone that allowed me to use the hose shown here on the engine side, the Factory 5 supplied tube, and another hose on the radiator side. Also show here is a power steering bracket with auto tensioner that did not end up working out. It put the powersteering pulley into the steering shaft.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: