Sunday, October 15, 2006

Starting out.

Getting started before the car arrives
This was the week of Oct 10th, just a bit here and there throughout the week and a couple of hours on Friday night. Laying out the outlines for the body buck faces. My Supervisor, Katie, is doing a great job!



Didn't bother with autocad or pro/e , just used the 8.5x11" drawings from Factory Five, a tape measure, pencil, framing square, and a level line to make the varius the arcs . The 59" radius was a bit tricky but nothing bad. Notice my supervisor is having a lot of fun and so am I.

Rear face done! Amazingly my four year old walked out and having no clue yet what I am up to says hey dad that's cool, it looks like a car!!! ??? Then he proceeds to tell me it would be cool if we made an X-wing fighter :)






Front face done Posted by Picasa

No comments: