Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fast Forward!

I'm about to cheat... BIG TIME!

Over the next few days I am going to chronologically add posts for the build. It's been a long time since I added anything to this blog (over a year). I've focused more on building the car and more importantly loving my family than updating a blog. BUT I recently purchased a laptop to tune the car and it makes it much easier to make a quick update to a blog (I've even started a normal blog about my life, focused around pictures I take with my Nikon D40.

The end result after my updates should provide a little more detail of going from:

















to a rolling chassis,
















to an installed powertrain,

















to this:
















I still have work to do like front and rear light wiring, doors, windshield & wipers (to pass inspection), and wheel well aluminum but it's closer than ever and is an unbelievable car to drive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: